Fortnite is Life.

Although it’s the title of my post, I will reiterate the fact that Fortnite is life.

Some Stats for You

74% of my free time goes into Fortnite. The other 26% is usually consuming food.

My fiancee plays it. My siblings play it. My friends play it. There’s a good chance that your dog plays it while you are at work.

Fortnite has literally taken over everything. And that’s ok.

What We’re Doing to Help

Fortnite is what convinced me to finally do something productive with my life. Now, I’m one-half of Two Average Gamers!

Julian and I are all about getting better at the video games we enjoy. In Fortnite, you should learn from every death. Hell, you should learn from every knock, elim, assist, circle, snipe, etc.

We are so obsessed with getting better at this game that we created a curriculum to help document what we’ve learned and share with a broader audience. It breaks down the key aspects of the game that people should master in order to increase their odds of Victory Royale.

There is, of course, a luck component to every game. However, if you follow the building blocks of this guide, you can expect to improve your skill level.

The Future of Fortnite

We will continue to refine the guide and welcome any feedback on how we can make it better. Our goal is to produce a handbook that is easy for anyone to understand and will help players focus on areas where they need improvement.

Looking forward to seeing the Fortnite community grow! Hopefully we’ll see you on the battle bus sometime!

If you want to be notified about new posts, subscribe below!

October 7, 2021 edit: if you have time, check out this video showing the history of how Fortnite has changed over the years! I know it’s a long video but it demonstrates the effort needed to create a really awesome game.

2 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Leonardo
Leonardo
6 years ago

Looking Goood Guys!!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾👋🏾
I have a question…how do i learn when to jump out??

Two Average Gamers
Reply to  Leonardo
6 years ago

Thanks, that is definitely a topic we will get into!

Ready to start your journey?

It's dangerous to go alone! Join us!