Apex Legends Season 19 Weapon Pool
Apex Legends Season 19 launched on Tuesday, October 31, 2023. The devs gave us a decent number of changes to the weapon pool, including:
- Boosted Loader was removed from floor loot
- The old Turbocharger nerf was reverted, so equipping it no longer reduces damage per shot by 1
- Care packages will have one weapon in them at all stages of the game
- The gold weapons rotation is now the Havoc, RE-45, C.A.R., L-Star, Longbow
Respawn also tried to buff the strength of several long-range weapons. We’re still in a close-range meta, but you can now be more consistent at range as well.
Let’s check out the best floor loot for Season 19 of Apex Legends!
Best Long-Range Weapon in Season 19 – 30-30 Repeater
I’m keeping the 30-30 at the top of the list of long-range weapons in Season 19. It received a slight nerf this season, with increased hip-fire spread, but players rarely fire this weapon from the hip.
This weapon is essentially a Wingman with increased bullet velocity and a larger magazine. It benefits from being able to equip the Skull Piercer hop-up and has a nice fire rate.
The longer you ADS with this weapon, the more damage the bullet will do. Remember this during fights, since you can fire off quicker shots once you get the enemy to low health.
Best Assault Rifle in Season 19 – Nemesis
Even with the slight nerf two seasons ago, the Nemesis remains the most powerful assault rifle in terms of raw output. At peak energy, this burst rifle becomes a Devotion with less recoil.
The one drawback to this weapon is its lack of viability at close range. Its hip fire spread is maddening, and you’ll want to have an SMG or shotgun in your other weapon slot.
Lastly, remember that you can hold down the trigger to fire the Nemesis continuously. This is a nice bonus for the Nemesis vs other burst weapons, like the Hemlok and Prowler, which require repeated trigger presses to keep shooting.
Best Shotgun in Season 19 – Peacekeeper
Last season, the PK was blessed with the ability to equip Disruptor Rounds. This attachment, paired with the weapon’s crazy burst damage potential, make it the most powerful shotgun in Season 19.
It’s a hard-hitting weapon which isn’t very forgiving. Try to peek from behind cover in between shots to avoid taking too much damage while the weapon is “idle”. Also, use the Precision Choke to get some extra range on the Peacekeeper.
Best SMG in Season 19 – R-99
I had the Alternator with Disruptor Rounds in this slot last season, but it’s too uncommon to find that gold hop-up. Instead, players should return to the R-99 as the go-to close-range weapon in Season 19.
It’s been nerfed from the prime R-99 days, but it still has good one-clip potential on enemies with a Level 1 shield. The recoil is manageable, and this SMG has a very high fire rate to strip the shield of your opponents quickly.
Honorable Mentions for Top Weapons in Apex Legends Season 19
Thankfully, we are in a situation where many weapons are strong. If none of the above options fit your playstyle, check out these other powerful guns in Season 19:
- Flatline: We’re still in a close- to mid-range meta for Apex, so all assault rifles are viable. The Flatline is the hardest hitting, but it takes the most practice to get used to the recoil pattern.
- R-301: I think this is the most versatile weapon in the game and can rival the Nemesis for the best assault rifle in Season 19.
- C.A.R. SMG: If you aren’t a ran of the R-99, the C.A.R. is a good alternative at close range. This SMG has similar damage potential and can use a broader range of attachments.
As always, pair your weapon loadout with a focus on improving your game sense. This will give you the edge when trying to rack up more wins in Season 19 of Apex Legends.
What weapons are you picking up in Season 19? Join the conversation in the comments section!